Sunday, March 30, 2014

There is a lot of things in life I can't stand such as child perverts, liars, thieves and home wreckers. Let's face it ladies and gentlemen, everyone has came across one of them in their lifetime. Now what if you married into a family that only liked home wreckers?
My situation is this. I married my high school sweetheart, the love of my life on January 13, 2001. We was very happy married until his uncle Greg, and his second wife Mary Potter West, his step mom Shelia West and of course last but not least his step sister Heather told lies on me to make him cheat. I know you are thinking you can't make someone cheat. Well actually if you constantly lie to someone it will make them eventually cheat.
First girl he cheated on my with was Kim Holloway. Shelia's son's wife's sister. Complicated huh?
I was pregnant in 2005 when it all started, I later lost my baby on October 4, 2005, and Kim lost hers in May of 2006.She had money is why Shelia Clark West liked her. I was married  to Buddy West, she and that horrid family broke us up!
You know that rumor once a hoe always a hoe, well Buddy caught Kim in bed with HIS best friend Glenn Kenny. Can you believe he came to my house crying to me about it. Uh, we are still married when this happen. Again, I was still in love with him and wanted to be with him. In 2009  I had my kids illegally taken from me. Every year his family would constantly call DHR over false allegations.
I did win the case, but here is where he married his second wife Karen. I at first didn't like her, due to the fact that am still in love with Buddy, but he cheated on her like he did with me. Now you know the saying "it's an insult if my ex marries someone uglier than me"? Well he  pulled a fast one and at first shacked up with Jessica Crabtree. She lives in South Pittsburg, Tn.
Buddy West wound up divorcing Karen, and married Jessica in May of 2013. They are now expecting a child. I pity it.
Now this is where I am going to start telling the back ground of the home wreckers.

Shelia Clark West- Home wrecker number one. She was wrecking the home of a great couple. Now what they did is not my business.

 Then you have Heather Swader Wooten Corriher. She married a man called David Wooten at first. She got pregnant at 16 and married him. He was 21 years old. Now what kind of mom don't press charges?  She had her son taken away and her mom and step dad got custody.  She constantly stole, cheated, lied, etc.  She stole my kids, mine and Buddy's social security cards and claimed us as kids. Beware. She later divorced David and split up Karen and her husband.
Needless to say she married Karen's husband and Karen married Buddy.
Now here is the part about Jessica Crabtree West. She a huge home wrecker, hypocrite, hoe, and thief, etc. I nor my kids like her at all. Not to mention, this is NOT her first child. She is so jealous that she refuses Buddy to talk to his family. What kind of person is that? Jealousy is not love. If she is jealous of me then good.  She sleeps with dogs her house is trashy, very over weight it's just gross! I am IN love with Buddy West, I don't mind him playing games. 'wish he would come back home, he wouldn't have to work, child support on one is cheaper than child support on 4. Him and the kids can draw a check off of me. He have no bills. I don't get it. Maybe one day he will come back home to us.

Then you have Mary Potter West. She married Greg West, but was sleeping with him while he was married to Kelly his first wife. He had DR papers proving he could never have kids. After he died she got pregnant by his first cousin William West. That is what you call ( keeping it in the family) Nasty, she don't clean at all ever. She had DHR called on  her a lot. She draws social security off of Greg saying it's his baby. Social Security needs to have a DNA done, she's committing fraud. Shelia, Heather, Bernice all know, yet no one turns her in. Why?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lesa It's James lol what a rant not true but a rant talking about a lot of hard working people and talk about horrid family's be careful this kind of stuff always leaks out that's why I never put this kind of stuff on the internet Need to delete this stuff just a little friendly suggestion --- Pops

    ReplyDelete