Monday, March 31, 2014

Men I don't get them

Does anyone understand men? I mean really. I am so in love with my ex husband, was his families fault that we divorced and here I am raising kids on my own. I normally don't knock people, but when your ex step mom in law was the mistress to her now husband and her daughter cheated of course she's going to like any home wrecker that comes a long, but why? Be cause she knows how they think? Or because you are who you hang around. You know the old saying. I just for once  wish they could like me,  I have never done anything for them to not like me. I don't get it. As far as Buddy West Sr, He nor any of his family has NO right to treat me like crap when it is them doing the wrong, going to Church as if all is good. Hypocrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment